|Appearance || Flowing black granular |
|Organic Matter || 45% min |
|Water solubility || 60% min |
|MOQ || 20MT |
|Trace Elements || 2% min |
|NPK || 10% min |
|Humic acid || 16% min |
|Amino Acid || 8% min |
1. Condition the soil, repair the soil, restore the soil ecology and maintain a benign soil environment.
2. Opposite Various common diseases such as trees, rotten roots, and bacterial wilt have a unique effect.
3. Rapid rooting (tap root + true fibrous root), root maintenance and root mulching.
4. Rapidly extract seedlings to promote growth; promote flower bud differentiation.
5. Disease resistance, stress resistance, strong autoimmunity, less than half of the drugs.
6. The output is obviously improved, the commerciality is good, the quality is good, and the taste is good.
Top 10 Organic Fertilizers of 2019 | Video Review - Ezvid Wiki
Jun 4, 2019 - Currently, the best organic fertilizer is the Unco Industries Wiggle Worm. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest organic
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
To that end, here's a list of the best common organic fertilizers and what they offer. Nitrogen (N), Phosphate (P), and Potash (K, potassium) percentages are by
10 Best Organic Fertilizers For Your Vegetable Garden
Sep 12, 2018 - 10 Best Fertilizers For Your Organic Vegetable Garden. Liquid Seaweed. Neptune's Harvest SW118 Liquid Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1, 16 Ounce. Bone Meal. Burpee 99951 Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb. Worm Castings. Unco Industries WWSB15LB Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Earthworm Castings Organic Fertilizer, 15-Pound
6 Best Organic Fertilizer for Fruits and Vegetables - Reviews
Our Best 6 Organic Fertilizer Choices. Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. Jobe's 6028 Organic Vegetable Spikes. Humboldts Secret Golden Tree. SEA-90 Organic Fertilizer. Fox Farm FX 14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula. Unco Industries Soil Builder Earthworm Castings
Best Organic Fertilizers - Organic Gardening - MOTHER
Best Organic Fertilizers. Feed your garden by choosing natural soil amendments that are rich in nutrients, minerals, and organic matter — not just nitrogen
Organic Fertilizer Buying Guide | Planet Natural
Keep reading to review the best fertilizing method for you. ... Organic fertilizers actually improve the soil, while chemical or synthetic fertilizers deplete the soil